Sunday services continue! Services are open in the building, but masks and social distancing are still encouraged. For those unable or uncomfortable to come indoors, our FM transmitter still allows folks to attend in their cars.
Join us at 10:00 a.m. Tune your car radio to 87.9 FM.
Worship services can also be found here:
Online Worship Recordings – YouTube
Tithes and offerings may be sent to the church mailing address.
(P.O. Box 160, Victoria, MN 55386)
You may also give online:
- July 30th The Sermon on the Mount “Guidance from Jesus About Sharing, Praying, and Doing”
- July 29th Sermon on the Mount “Dust in Your Eyes and a Plank in Mine.”
- July 28th The Sermon on the Mount: Judges Get Judged
- July 27th Sermon on the Mount: Dealing with Anxiety
- July 26th Sermon on the Mount: The Love of Money
- July 25th Sermon on The Mount: another personal spiritual practice
- July 24th The Sermon on The Mount: Daily Bread and Daily Mercy
- July 23rd Sermon on the Mount: Piety
- July 22nd Sermon on the Mount: Resisting Violence and Praying for Enemies
- July 21st – Sermon on the Mount: Surprising Teaching about Oaths and Promises
- July 20th Sermon on the Mount: Adultery and Divorce
- July 19th – Psalm 86:11-13 “An Undivided Heart”
- July 18th A Prayer for Liberals and Conservatives (and others) to say together.
- July 17th Sermon on the Mount: Rejecting Hatred and Violence
- July 16th Sermon on the Mount: Living with the Law of God
- July 15th Sermon On The Mount: Let Your Light Shine
- July 14th Sermon on the Mount: Hammer or Nail?
- July 13th – Sermon on the Mount 7- To War or not to War?
- July 12th Sermon on the Mount 6 “Purity”
- July 11th Sermon on the Mount 5 “Mercy”
- July 10th Sermon on the Mount 4 “Mother of Exiles”
- July 9th “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes”
- July 8th “The Sermon on the Mount” 2
- July 7 sermon on the mount part 1
- July 2nd Mark 16 “The Conclusion of Mark is the Beginning of a New and Deeper reality”
- July 1st Mark 15b “How the Human Race Murdered Jesus and Provoked God to Destroy Us”
- June 30th – Mark 15a “Jesus is taken to the Roman Governor”
- June 29th Mark 14d “Jesus is Condemned and Peter Sinks Deeper”
- June 28th Mark 14 c “Betrayal in the Garden of Gethsemane”
- June 27th Mark 14b “Jesus and the Twelve Share the Passover Meal we call The Last Supper”